- 12.9 INR
- 1-3 Years
- Calcium Chloride
- 90 %
- Room Temperature
Calcium Chloride is a white deliquescent powder or lumps/fragments which is soluble in water and ethanol, with melting point at 782 C, boiling point at 1600 C and specific gravity of 2.15.
Mono, Di and Hexahydrate forms are existing. But hexahydrate form loses 4H2O at room temperature.
Therefore, only dihydrate and anhydrous forms are important commercially. These products are provided by us to the clients in
Grade 1 : Purity 90 % Whiote Powder
Grade 2 : Di Hydrate : Purity : 80 % , Ca = 40%
Grade 3 : Fused / Lumps : Purity 75%
Packing: 50 kg Bags.
- Used chiefly for dust control on unpaved roads and as a roadway deicer in cold countries
- Used in waste water treatment, brine refrigeration systems, tire weighting, concrete acceleration
- Used as an ingredient of cement paints, animal feeds and as a calcium source in chemical processing.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West India
Bhandari Farm, Gat.43/2, Chimbli, Tal.Ked, Dist, Pune, Maharashtra, 410501, India