- 3.55 INR
- Room Temperature
- Dolomite Powder
- 1-3 Years
- 98 %
Dolomite is a Carbonate of Calcium and magnesium. It has fine crystalline structure with high brightness.
- CaMgCo3: (By wt Heavy)
- Agricultural Use ,
- Bulk Density :Ibs /F13=50.8-68.2/ Sp:2.6 to 2.8
- CaCo3 :70-80%
Imperative Applications :
- -Used in the creation of detergent, soap, paints, inks, powder coating and in the ceramics industry.
- -Magnesium Supplement
- -Calcium Supplement
- -Extensive application in steel plant, ceramic tiles, plastics and paper industries.
- -It has very good exterior durability and so it has good application in exterior paints.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West India, South India
Bhandari Farm, Gat.43/2, Chimbli, Tal.Ked, Dist, Pune, Maharashtra, 410501, India