- 7.9 INR
- Bentonite Powder
- Room Temperature
- 98 %
- 1-3 Years
Persistently marching in todays competitive market, our company is recognized as one of the well established manufacturers and exporters of Bentonite Powder. This type of powder is carefully formulated using standardized quality of chemicals and other base materials. Widely used as an animal feed binder, our offered Bentonite Powder is highly appreciated in market. Embarked with features such as physical properties such as high fusion point, water retaining and plasticity, this powder is offered to our clients at market leading prices.
Specification - Calcium Base -Moisture:15%
Sodium Base - Sp Gravity-2.0-2.3 , Moisture-6.0-6.5%
- Bentonite is naturally occurring hydrated Aluminum Silicate.
- The most important use of Bentonite is based on its natural swelling property.
- Bentonite is most economic natural thickener available to industries.
- It has ability to absorb water several times its weight and give thick tropic fluid.
- Chemically Bentonite is HYDRATED ALUMINUM SILICATE
- The greatest application of Bentonite is in oil drilling. Great quantities of Bentonite are used in drilling mud.
- In paint industry it is used as a thickener in primers, and water based coatings.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West India, South India
Bhandari Farm, Gat.43/2, Chimbli, Tal.Ked, Dist, Pune, Maharashtra, 410501, India