- 29.9 INR
- 1-3 Years
- Room Temperature
- Ferric Chloride
- 98 %
- Industrial and Laboratory use
Owing to our rich industrial experience and knowledge in this sector, we bring forth an impeccable range of Ferric Chloride. This chloride powder is also known as iron chloride and is widely used for various chemical processes in laboratories, an as a drying reagent in anhydrous. Our offered Ferric Chloride is strong lewis acid and is widely acclaimed for its features such as accurate pH value, purity and safe usage. We offer this chloride powder to our clients at cost effective prices.
Ferric Chloride :also knwon as Iron Chloride , is an industrial Commodity.
The colour of ferric chloride crystals depends on the viewing angle: by reflected light the crystals appear dark green, but by transmitted they appear purple-red
ABS Plastic Drum
- Laboratory use
- Used in anhydrous form as a drying reagent in certain reactions.
- Used in water and wastewater treatment to precipitate phosphate as iron phosphate.
- Used to test the pitting and crevice corrosion resistance of stainless steels and other alloys.
- Cash Advance (CA) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West India South India