- 31.9 INR
- 96 %
- Room Temperature
- 1-3 Years
- Magnesium Sulphate
Magnesium sulphate is an inorganic salt (chemical compound) containing magnesium, sulphur and oxygen, with the formula MgSO4
It is a trace element in mineral mixtures and also used in agriculture.
Specifications : Dried Powder : Mg 9.6% , MgO 16%
Packing:50 Kg Bag
- A Source of Magnesium
- Magnesium sulfate is highly soluble in water.
- To increase the ionic strength prevents some of the temporary skin wrinkling
- Magnesium sulfate is used as the electrolyte to prepare copper sulfate
- In Gardening and other Agriculture, magnesium sulfate is used to correct a magnesium or sulfur deficiency in soil.
- It is most commonly applied to potted plants, or to magnesium-hungry crops
- The use of magnesium sulfate as a magnesium source for soil does not significantly change the soil pH.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- West India, South India
Bhandari Farm, Gat.43/2, Chimbli, Tal.Ked, Dist, Pune, Maharashtra, 410501, India